Today we’re hooking up with the Broke and the Bookish for their Top Ten Tuesday and here are my top ten characters I would want with me on a deserted island.
1. Hermione Granger -Because she’s brilliant and of course magic. She comes with 2 sidekicks of course who need no explanation
2. Harry Potter
3. Ron Weasley
4. Lula of the Stephanie Plum Series. Because she makes me laugh until I cry in almost every book.
5. Ranger also Stephanie Plum. Because he’d get us out of any situation-also he’s just hot.
6. Miss Havisham-of the Thursday Next Series specifically. Because if we need to get out she can always read something to get into the Book World. Also, she’s hilarious.
7. Percy Jackson-definitely stole this from another TTT list at Book Revels because she made a really good point-if you’re stuck on an island you want the son of the sea god on your side!
8. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass. I feel like having a female assassin on board can’t hurt anything.
9. Verity Price from Incryptid. Who knows what kind of island this is-we may need a scientist.
10. Elisa from the Girl of Fire and Thorns. She’s got serious camping experience so I think she’d be good to have around!