Today we’re hooking up with the Broke and the Bookish for their Top Ten Tuesday and here are our picks of 5 books that Amanda’s unsure of and Holly mostly just isn’t going to read.
Amanda- These are 5 Books I will read, but I’m dragging my feet on.
1. The Truth About Alice. I really do want to read this, but then I think I’m going to wrap my daughter in a bubble and never let her go to school. Or out of my sight if I can help it. The ARC is haunting me on my kindle.
2. Wonder. I don’t quite get the hype so I’m being stubborn. I’m sure at some point I’ll read it.
3. The Glass Castle-has been on my shelf for something like 3 years. Why don’t I ever pick it up?
4. Anything else by John Green. I really did love the Fault in Our Stars. I probably will try something else someday, but I feel the need to wait it out as long as I can until the hype is less.
5. Shatter Me trilogy-Does the 3rd one suck? I can’t take anymore bad trilogies. Decide for me!!
Holly – 5 Books I definitely won’t read, and 1 I’m on the fence about:
(After not being sure about this topic, I created this list in 6 seconds and sent it to Amanda in gchat. #quickestblogpostever)
#1-3. Fifty Shades of Grey
#4 that snowglobe book you reviewed.
#5 that terrible imagery book you reviewed.
#6 jen lancaster’s fiction (just not sure I can do it after this one) there. I’m done. you can quote me.