Today we’re hooking up with the Broke and the Bookish for their Top Ten Tuesday. Today’s list is the 10 places books have made you want to visit-real or fictional.
I want to know how many of these lists won’t include Hogwarts? Or Narnia?
- Italy thanks to Beach Music by Pat Conroy -I actually studied in Rome basically because of reading this book
- The Book World! The Well of Lost Plots Specifically. I want to meet Thursday Next!
- Diagon Alley. Of course.
- Giverney, Linnea in Monet’s Garden. Childhood dream accomplished!
- Prague, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Laini Taylor
I am not sure I did this assignment correctly, but here are places I would very much like to visit.
- Hogwarts. Duh.
- Narnia. Minus the Turkish Delight, thankyouverymuch.
- Willie Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. I would try very hard to be on my best behavior and not fall into a chocolate river.
- Anywhere the Miles visits in the Phantom Tollbooth, except the Doldrums.
- Lumatere, to hang out with Finnikin and co.
Where would you like to visit?