Today we’re hooking up with the Broke and the Bookish for their Top Ten Tuesday.
- Karou, Daughter of Smoke & Bone I would like her blue hair and all that comes with.
- Thursday Next. I think I’ve made it clear I’m obsessed with the book world. Leather jacket and a pony tail are easy.
- Ginny Weasley Needs no explanation
- Anne Shirley. Anne of Green Gables. Red hair and freckles would be fun!
- Dorian Grey. The Picture of Dorian Grey. Go as perfect or ugly?
- Jane Wooliston, The Secret History of the Pink Carnation -especially now that Jane’s happy ending is coming. I would love to wear those dresses-or her disguises.
- Luna Lovegood. Also defies explanation I feel!
- Anna of Anna Dressed in Blood. This is my one scary costume.
- The Grinch. Please note I am in no way, shape or form ready for Christmas.
- This is a maybe, Lisbeth Salander, the MIllenium Trilogy. She scares me! But she’s super cool nonetheless.
Who would you dress up as? Link your list!