We are not strictly dedicated to any one genre here at Gun In Act One, but for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday at the Broke and Bookish, we’re looking at ten Young Adult series that we can’t believe we haven’t read yet.
Now, I just told you guys that I don’t keep up with New Releases very well (of anything), so this isn’t a list of books that came out 5 minutes ago that I can’t believe I haven’t read yet. These are more like, books that I’ve heard or read great things about (from either one person or a hundred people) that I keep meaning to get to. And I will…eventually.
- Mara Dyer – I have no idea what these are even about but I remember someone raving about them so I’ve been intrigued ever since. Maybe I will see if these are at the library soon.
- Noughts & Crosses – I put #1 of this series on my 2015 TBR Challenge list, so this is obviously happening.
- Throne of Glass – I even have the first book on my Kindle already, thanks to an Amazon deal of the day!
- Flavia de Luce – My sister loves these books so obviously it’s only a matter of time before she uh, lovingly convinces me to read them. [Not YA but I’m leaving these on Holly’s list because they’re AWESOME and everyone should read them. Flavia is a young adult after all]
- The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood. Witchy sisters? Yes please.
- The Madmans’ Daughter by Megan Shepherd. Creepy Gothic!
- Kiss of Deception – The Remnant Chronicles by Mary Pearson. A hidden princess and assassins!
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. Dragons! I need more dragons in my reading life.
- Every Breath by Ellie Marney. Contemporary Holmes/Watson set in Australia-how fun does that sound?
- Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal. Based on Persuasion with a magical twist? Perfection. Now to get Holly to read this with me.
What’s on your list that you can’t believe you haven’t read? Which series should we start with?