Book problems can be a real drag, yo. I mean, check out these ten things that really bring us down about books and reading. We’re hooking up with the Broke and Bookish of course for Top Ten Tuesday.
- Holly: Amanda demands I read too many books. She is a hard core book pusher.
- Amanda: Holly doesn’t drop everything to read what I tell her to.
- Holly: Everytime I read certain book blogs, I end up hearing about more books I need to read (most notable culprits are The Paperback Princess, River City Reading, and Sophisticated Dorkiness).
- Amanda: Holly is too picky about my comma placement when she edits my posts.
- Holly: Amanda doesn’t always use commas appropriately in her posts.
- Amanda: My husband told me that when he dies one day I’m going to turn into a hoarder of books and live surrounded by piles and piles of them. I hope he doesn’t die because he’s right.
- Holly: I have not yet figured out my new library’s online request system since moving last month. This is probably because I have spent too much time moving Amanda’s commas around.
- Amanda: My daughter told me that she hates it when I get grown up books in the mail. Ummm that happens a lot.
- Holly: Amanda has so many ARCs and scheduled reviews that I never know when I’m supposed to post something.
- Amanda: Holly lives too far away for me to actually physically push my books onto her when I’m done with them.