The Broke & The Bookish chose a cruel theme for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday your favorite favorites of the last 3 years. I considered knocking Holly off this list entirely so I could pick all my best reads, but decided to be sisterly and share.
- Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
- The Poisonwood Bible (re-read) by Barbara Kingsolver
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
Dude, I cannot remember any books I liked before we started blogging.
- Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta. We’re clearly kind of Lumatere obsessed.
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Does Gaiman write anything that is not perfection?
- The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin. I clearly have a thing for books about curmudgeons and about books about books.
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen. Loved this fantasy I am dying for my sister to catch up and read the sequel with me!! Long live the Queen!
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I loved this book while it broke my heart! Official Moyes fangirl here.
- Chimes at Midnight (October Daye #7). I loved this one so much I haven’t been able to read the next book in the series yet.
- InCryptid Books 1-3 by Seanan McGuire. These are just really fun books with kick ass women. Totally therapeutic reading for me. And shut up yes, I’m counting 3 books as one.