So many books! The Broke and the Bookish topic for this week is the 10 books you’re most anticipating for 2015. What’s on your list?
- The Day the Crayons Came Home by Drew Daywalt. Yes its a kids book and I don’t care! We love reading The Day the Crayons Quit and I love having new books to read with Babycakes.
- Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs (Miss Peregrine #3). SO so so excited for more adventure and creepy photos.
- Girl Waits with Gun by Amy Stewart. Thanks to My Book Strings to turning me on to this one!
- After Alice by Gregory Maguire. I might have to read Through the Looking Glass before this book about Alice.
- A Red Rose Chain by Seanan McGuire. (October Daye #9) I still haven’t been emotionally ready to read book 8 I admit it. But now I can binge on two at once!
- Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith. That cover is amazing! And the idea of someone in my dreams is totally creepy.
- Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas. Cinderella retelling? Yes please!
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy. I’ve heard such good things about this! And after reading Dietland (see tomorrow’s post to talk about this) I am excited for another book to talk about body images.
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson. If you haven’t read Girl of Fire & Thorns please do so now so you can also be excited for this new series! (Ahem, sister this means you)
- The Lure of the Moonflower by Lauren Willig (Pink 12!) The Pink conclusion. Have you been reading along with us? I am starting to feel anxious about how it will all wrap up!