Today I’m linking up with the Broke and the Bookish for the Top Ten* YA** Books I read in 2015. Basically I’m not ready to make the call of the 10 best books I’ve read this year so I’m narrowing it down.
*Yes I can count but these all had to go on the list
** Yes, 2 are technically Middle Grade but it’s my list and I can do what I want!
- All the Rage by Courtney Summers
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
- The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
- Every Breath and Every Word by Ellie Marney
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
- The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Latham
- A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano
- The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase #1) by Rick Riordan
- Illuminae by Aime Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
So what’s on your top ten of the year – and please tell me someone else has more than ten!