I’m getting massive TBR guilt over this week’s Broke and Bookish Top Ten topic! I know there are awesome books that I didn’t add to this list – and I need to get to reading! Also, I know -I kind of have the most cracked out random reading lists.
- My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You I’m Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- The Tusk that did the Damage by Tania James
- The Gracekeepers by Kirsty Logan
- The Sparrow Sisters by Ellen Herrick
- H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
- Because You’ll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
- Fiercome Manor by Kate Riordan
- The Marriage Game: A Novel of Queen Elizabeth I by Allison Weir
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Balm: A Novel by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
What’s on your TTT?