This week’s Top Ten Tuesday from the Broke and the Bookish is the Top Ten Books on your Spring To Read List. As usual my list is totally cracked out and random. This is clearly how my mind works. This should be a good mix of murdery, interesting, fun and heartbreaking!
- Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye “Reader I murdered him.” WHAT – My next read I think.
- Man Tiger by Eka Kurniawan
- Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death in a Storm Ravaged Hospital by Sheri Fink
- June by Miranda Beverly Whittemore (I loved Bittersweet so much!)
- The Bad Ass Librarians of Timbuktu by Joshua Hammer
- Down with the Shine by Kate Karyus-Quinn
- Roses & Rot by Kat Howard
- Britt Marie was Here by Frederik Backman
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Happy Family by Tracy Barone
What’s on your TTT? Any amazing books I need to add to my list?