This week’s Broke and Bookish Top Ten is the books that aren’t talked about enough. I can’t believe there are any books I shut up about but I’m going to list 10 books that I love and that I haven’t reviewed. Now I can ease my conscience about not having posted about them in detail and everyone should go read them now!
- Beach Music by Pat Conroy. Read this at the right time and it definitely changed the path of my life!
- The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Tell The Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks adn Jessica Morgan
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
- China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan – Yes they’re so good they should be on here separately
- Seraphina/Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde – I adore this series
- Bridget Jones’ Diary by Helen Fielding. Silly – but I swear this got me back into reading after college gradation. Thanks Pat for sharing it with me!
What’s on your list today?