Ten Eleven from the Broke and the Bookish is books that will make you laugh – my favorites of these had me laughing in public while reading and even in tears. Parts of these will at the very least absolutely make you smile – they might also knock you down with tears later as a fair warning.
- Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster (And Bright Lights Big Ass!)
- The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde (basically ALL his books)
- Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding
- Discount Armageddon (Incryptid #1 and the whole series) by Seanan McGuire
- Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- This is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- Marley & Me: Life and Love With the World’s Worst Dog by John Grogan (will also make you cry like a baby)
What funny books am I missing?