Who doesn’t love beach reads? Today’s Top Ten Tuesday from the Broke and the Bookish is beach themed so here are the 10 books I want to read beach or pool side ASAP -varying degrees of heaviness but I am excited for all!
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- June by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore
- The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
- This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
- Here Comes the Sun by Nicole Y. Dennis- Benn
- The Girls by Emma Cline
- Sarong Party Girls by Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan
- Gemina by Jay Kirstoff and Amie Kaufman
- Rich and Pretty by Rumaan Alam
- Love, Loss and What We Ate by Padma Lakshmi
What’s on your list to read at the beach this summer?