Unlike Shannon this month, I’ve totally over extended my library usage for May. I can’t update my kindle or the books I haven’t finished yet will disappear. This is too much stress! I’m trying to hold back for June – kind of… Ok so I have smutty light reading on hold for summer!
- The Wife, The Maid and The Mistress by Ariel Lawhon
- The Last Days of Magic by Mark Tompkins
- The Beautiful Bureaucrat by Helen Phillips
- The Expatriates by Janice Y.K. Lee
Checked Out To Read
- Charlotte Bronte: A Fiery Heart by Claire Harman – so LONG but so good!
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- Tuesday Nights in 1980 by Molly Prentiss
- The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- Breaking Bad – The Final Season – still watching! Holy Intense!
- Troublemaker by Lea Remini
- A Gathering of Shadows (OMG so good) by V.E. Schwab
- Court of Fives by Kate Elliott
- Nil by Lynne Matson (Yes still. I’m ashamed)
- You: A Novel by Caroline Kepnes
- The Swans of 5th Avenue by Melanie Benjamin
- The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee – Hardcover is too BIG!
- The Queen of the Night – Audio – wasn’t fitting my mood for a long drive
- What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman – I’m also not in the mood for sexual violence against kids and this seemed headed there
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness- need to reread!
- Roses & Rot by Kat Howard
- The Queen of the Night for kindle – Third Time’s the Charm?
- Grantchester Season One
- The Good Death: An Exploration of Dying in America – Ann Neumann
- Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
- The Princess and the Pony by Kate Beaton (Babycakes can’t get enough)
- Tangled by Emma Chase
- Appealed by Emma Chase
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
How was your library reading this month?