My new year’s resolution is to start reviewing the many books I read in 2017 that were intended for review, but for now, here is a list of the favorites that Holly and I read this year that we simply didn’t have the energy to post about. Bring on 2018!
(It is super easy to make a list of books you haven’t reviewed when you haven’t reviewed anything in maybe two years! Holla!)
- The Nest AND Seating Arrangements – apparently rich people behaving badly is my jam
- My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She’s Sorry – all I want for Christmas is a wurse
- The One & Only – people either loved or hated this book. I loved it.
- The Glass Castle – heart-wrenching, in the most uplifting (and beautifully written) sort of way
- The Brightest Fell – why isn’t everyone reading the October Daye series so I can talk about it all the time? Obsessed. Makes me laugh and hurts my heart.
- Saga Vol 7 – Holly can have the wurse, I want a Lying Cat
- If We Were Villains – I don’t know why I can’t stop thinking about this one
- Life’s Work: A Moral Argument for Choice – Dr. Willie Parker is a bad ass.
- Jackaby, Beastly Bones, Ghostly Echoes – love this bizarre take on Holmes & Watson and I need to finish this series!
- It Started with Goodbye– Yes I adore Christina, but even if I didn’t, this as a happy happy read. Strong girl finding herself and some romance – what more do you need?
- The Bear and the Nightingale – Give me all the Russian fairy tales please!
Happy New Year! What excellent books did we miss this year?