Today’s Broke and Bookish Top Ten list is 10 books you’ve recently added to your TBR – and I’m also including the Bloggers I can blame (er thank) for adding to my TBR!
- The Wife, the Maid and the Mistress by Ariel Lawhon – Thanks Sarah’s Book Shelves and look out book club as I am totally picking this one later this year!
- The Long Shadow of Small Ghosts: Murder and Memory in an American City by Laura Tillman
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix (I loved his Horrorstor!)
- A Thousand Naked Strangers: A Paramedic’s Wild Ride to the Edge and Back by Kevin Hazzard (Thank you Malcolm Avenue Review)
- Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge by Paul Krueger
- The Widow by Fiona Barton (Thanks Cleopatra Loves Books!)
- The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House by Kate Anderson Brower
- Mr. Splitfoot by Samantha Hunt (Thanks Estella’s Revenge!) – this is in at the library and I am d-y-i-n-g to get there to pick it up. Damn Chicago and our too cold to walk that far weather.
- The Expatriates by Janice Y.K. Lee
- Sarong Party Girls by Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan (while not a recommendation from The Paperback Princess, I thank/blame her for setting me down this path! Seriously – read Crazy Rich Asians)
What’s new on your TBR?