Today’s Top Ten list really made me think – that is after the top book on my list. No doubt Sweetbitter has blown everything else I’ve read this year away. I’m still thinking about it! Thanks to the Broke and the Bookish for this topic!
- Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
- Tender by Brenda McKeon
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
- The Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susan
- The Guest Room by Chris Bohjalian
- Chaos Choreography by Seanan McGuire
- Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink
What’s at the top of your list so far? I think I should make Holly come post her top ten this year soon too!